Thursday, February 11, 2010

breakkk

yup, i havent been here in idk 4593830 days?
oh welllll...

wish me luck for i am going on a youth retreat in the poconos this weekend (more snow; gag me).

anxiety is at all time highs for this trip:
  • catered meals (usually i'm ok with them but this is all junk food! we have the menus)
  • never been skiing/snowboarding/tubing (brilliant time to try right)
  • 3 days in the same location as my ex, who happens to be the pastor's son (we were serious for 2 years and uhm now he doesnt acknowledge me) i am STILL not over it..

wish me luck, i have a feeling i'm gonna need it!

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
isaiah 41:9-11

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the luck in the world - although I know you DON'T need it! Have as much fun as humanly possible and KILL the slopes girl! Love you gorgeouusss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse. Thanks for posting it!

    Good luck with the retreat! Try to have fun! :)

    ~ Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. goood luck girl!!! you'll get through it, i'm sure!

    ReplyDelete