Wednesday, February 24, 2010

silly advertisements


before my spin class, i stopped for a late lunch at whole foods;

garlic green beans, sesame glazed tofu (my favorite), stir fry noodles, and a quinoa dish.
I HATED THE QUINOA and i dont know why?! maybe because it was cold? i didnt like the mix with chickpeas? hmmmm... any good recipes i can try at home?
its okay; i finished everything else (;

ohh and i love what the little tent fold says in the background:
"be good to your whole body"
yet another silly advertisement!

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn. -C.S. Lewis
that man is pure genius.



2 comments:

  1. ahh that tent is perfect on that table...

    sorry no quino recipes from me :( I don't know if I have even tried quoino..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love quinoa! it really has to be made perfect though or it can end up tasting pretty terrible.
    i'll have to dig up my recipe and post it for ya :]
    enjoying ANOTHER cup of your delicious tea right now <3

    ReplyDelete