Sunday, November 15, 2009

keeennn- waaaaa?!

while the rest of my family indulged in greasy fries, i brought this little guy from whole foods with me for the gathering (: usually i'd be all for the cheesesteaks and onion rings buttttt the way i've been eating lately; kinda turned me off.

WHOLE FOOD BURRITO with quinoa (KEEN WAAA?!), and grilled veggies. I think there was carrots, green beans, squash, some other goodies? didnt save the wrapper /: all i know its my favorite everrr.

what are you thinking? your words speak life or death? are you discouraging or encouraging? are you building a mountain in your life or moving it? mmm i'm hoping to be more positiveee :D

2 comments:

  1. I love this!
    And I love quinoa!
    It is the Queen of all Grains.

    I just discovered your blog, and I am fond of it already.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose a burrito over greasy fries every time.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete